Monday, September 7, 2015

September 7, 2015

Friends and family,

Well this last week was good, but this coming week will be better! We
met more people and gave out 10 copies of the Book of Mormon. But we
can do better! In regards to my challenge last week, I started
learning to cook and make more things on my own. The con of that is I
made ice cream and other treats, so I gained a few pounds rather than
lose them... So I'll try to swap that around this coming week so as to
not be a hypocrite!

This week's challenge is to repent of something you've done in the
past (long ago, recently, or presently). This was inspired by my
having not done my last challenge.

A scripture for the week is Mosiah 2:41. It's in the Book of Mormon.
If you don't own a copy, you can request one on Mormon.org for free,
or you can read it free online. Several websites have irk including
lds.org.

I hope everyone has a great week and thanks to everyone who gave me
ideas or emailed me personally about the challenge!

-Elder Moon