Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September 14, 2015

Friends and family,

This last week was awesome! We gave out 52 copies of the Book of Mormon, had 48 other lessons, and found 11 new investigators! That is incredibly more than I've ever seen done! It was definitely a week filled with blessings!

For reporting on my failure this last week to be more healthy, I didn't eat as much junk (treats) and exercised more. Didn't really change much weight wise, but I was healthier. 

This week's challenge is to share something you believe with someone, anyone! A friend, a stranger, a sinking or relative or anyone! 

Know that I know the Book of Mormon is true. Having passed out as many copies as we did this last week, I had the opportunity to share what is was SEVERAL times. It's another testament of Jesus Christ. So if you like the bible, see what's in the Book of Mormon! There are verses in both the old and new testaments that reference it, and it verifies the truthfulness of the bible, so they complete one another! I love both books!

We'll have a great week everyone!

-Elder Moon