Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

Friends and family,

Well this week was good. We had a few crazy people yell at us and ask us random strange questions and lots of rejection, but we also had lots of success. For example (on the less positive side) I went up to one man walking by and said "hey sir, how are you?" And he yelled "GO!! I'm tired of talking to preachers!!" That was a little crazy...
I'm pretty sure he was crazy too, or on drugs based on the way he turned and looked at us and all. But everyone deserves to be loved.

So a note of apology, the first few emails I've sent have been a little forceful about reading the Book of Mormon or other things. I apologize if I seemed to take away your agency (free will/ability to choose). Everyone has their own choices to make. However, it's still true that you won't know until you try. So I invite (not force) you to give it a shot! The worst that could happen is you get sucked into goodness and spend more time than you expected deeply thinking about what is written. :)

I will be honest, I didn't pick a specific thing to increase my faith in Christ this last week among the rush of last week. But I finished the Book of Mormon for the 8th time and still know it's true, and that increased my faith in Him!

This week's challenge: think of a question, preferably a spiritual question, and then ask me. I'll give you my answer next week, but also pray about it and see what you learn!

With love,


-Elder Moon