Monday, April 10, 2017

April 10, 2017

Family and Friends!

This week was good. We had some success contacting people. We didn't get through all the people but did get some people. We had 3 new investigators which was better than any week this transfer if I remember correctly. We also had 2 investigators at church, one showed up totally randomly! That was nice! Some people have been progressing relatively well but no grand success yet. I'll be sure Elder G has the list of people we haven't gotten to yet. Because he'll be staying here and I'll be going.

So take your guesses as to where I'm going! Not that you know any of the areas here. But this one will sound familiar. I'll be going back to an area I served in before. It's one I liked a lot! Probably my favorite area in the mission, at least for the members. Remember how I wasn't able to go out to V when the ASL people went to teach the deaf man, and how I wasn't able to see the M's? Well, maybe God said "you know, you missed out on that and were bummed, so I'll send you back to that area!" I'm shocked, but I'll be going back to Victor to end the last 6 weeks of my mission! 

This week' challenge is to foster friendships and relationships with those you knew long ago but haven't seen in a while. Reach out and contact them, set up a time to go get lunch, do something to rebuild those relationships. That's what I'll be doing this week with the members there, seeing them again and encouraging them to invite their friends to learn about the gospel. If they want to see their friends forever, they'll need this gospel! So I'll invite them to share the gospel and you all can decide what you'd like to do with those old long lost friends :)

Love you all (long lost friends ;) Have a great week! 



-Elder Moon