Monday, February 6, 2017

February 6, 2017

Friends and Family! 

This last week was awesome! I was miraculously able to have dinner at the home of my favorite members in V (previous area I served in). Their son invited a person with deaf parents to learn about the gospel. Since my companion is ASL, we got to go teach him and our mission president said we could stay for dinner! 

The work here is picking up too, we have three people who want to be baptized, one this weekend! David is this weekend, Janet is the end of this month, and Eddie will take a bit more time, but he's so repentant! 

I don't have much time, but the challenge is based on a story about a place called Wellsville. If you're interested in the full story, I can tell you individually, so just let me know. But for the sake of time, I'll just say it was a place with nothing going on in terms of missionary work for several years. Through optimism and obedience coupled with diligence and faith, it is now the most effective and highest baptizing area in the mission! So I challenge each of us this week to be optimistic!

Love you all!


-Elder Moon