Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4, 2016

Friends and family,

Happy Independence Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day to celebrate the freedoms we enjoy! There is a scripture in the Book of Mormon that says:

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.

It's from Ether chapter 2 verse 12. I hope we can all use this verse and show our gratitude for this wonderful country!

Henry is getting baptized next Saturday (the 14th) and he's so ready!
Lynn is beginning to truly investigate. She started with no faith and no hope, but now she's starting to develop some. It's awesome to see those transformations!

This week's challenge is to research one of the founding fathers and learn something new about them this Independence Day/week. And if someone (maybe my Mom) could send me a new fact about the founding fathers so I can fulfill my own challenge since I don't get Google and have very limited other internet access... Thanks!

Have a great week! Love you!


-Elder Moon