Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15, 2016

Friends and family,

This one will be short, we went to the temple which took a good part of the day, but I'm not complaining. The temple is amazing! If you're not worthy to go, I invite you to become worthy to! If you aren't able to go for other reasons, baby steps :) But this last week was good. We got ahold of some more people and had 2 people come to church. Things are starting to pick up!

Challenge: Adam, when he was kicked out of the garden, started offering sacrifices. An angel asked him why he was doing it and he said "I know not save The Lord commanded me" and thn the angel explained the reason to him (see Moses 5:5-7). I challenge each of us to pick a commandment we may not like or fully understand and then study up on it! Pray about it! I can't promise an angel will explain it to you, but I know God answers our prayers!


-Elder Moon

Ask the missionaries, they can help you!