Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015

Friends and family,

Ready for Thanksgiving everyone!? Well it's here! I might be that guy you hate, but I'm so pumped for Christmas! I love that time of year even though Thanksgiving hasn't happened. But I'll patiently wait. Thanksgiving is awesome too!

This last week was full of plowing through all our people and seeing who's ready and who isn't really interested. We found some were actually more interested than we thought AND we found new people in that quest to visit everyone. There's more for this week though, so it'll probably be much like this last week. But it was a good week, so I'm excited for the next few days. I hope that made sense... 

Challenge for this week, make a list of 100 things you're thankful for! You don't need to send it to me, but if you do I will read it :)

Thanks for the childhood memories everyone who shared them with me! Have a wonderful Turkey Day!!

-Elder Moon