Friday, May 29, 2015

May 29, 2015

Friends and Family,

I'm in the MTC (missionary training center, not Mormon torture chamber unlike some might think it is). It's fun and very busy, so this will be a short email. I've learned a lot and one of my favorite speakers (Elder Jeffrey R Holland) came to speak to us on Tuesday night! I totally recommend looking up pretty much any of his talks, but especially "None Were With Him." It's amazing and it can change your life! I leave for New York this Monday and will start real missionary stuff then and I'm so excited! I hope all is well for each reader of this and I'll try to put more next week. One caution for the next 2 years: I might not have much time ever, so short sweet and to the point emails might be the norm, which is good for those who don't want to read much anyway!

-Elder Moon